Since I will have more time to do what I love, since I won't be working outside the home, and hopefully I will be able to get everything under control and be less stressed, I wanted to actually post my creative goals for the New Year so that I can look back on them throughout the year and remind myself of the direction that I wanted to go for 2011. I might even add to it as the year goes on.
1. Start and Finish one scrapbook layout a week.
2. Make a homemade card for everyone in the family for their birthdays (and send them).
3. Make a Design Team.
4. Catch up Leah's scrapbook through her 3nd year.
5. Catch up Hayden's scrapbook though his 4th year.
6. Make a Heritage Scrapbook for my Mother-In-Law.
7. Use all of my cartridges at least once.
8. Publish posts at least every third day.
9. Organize my Scraproom
Hope that everyone had a fabulous New Year and here is to an even more FABULOUS 2011!!