CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Toys in Action

Hey Everyone! I am finally getting around to posting some of my work.

I was a very LUCKY, SPOILED, girl on Christmas. I usually don't ask for anything, just because I would rather the money be spent on the kids, but since everyone was going to get me something anyways I decided that for once I would actually tell them what I wanted. Well, what a surprise it was when I actually got everything I asked for including several things that I wasn't expecting.

I had jokingly asked my hubby for a Gypsy, not thinking that he would actually go out and spend the money and get me one, but low and behold, HE DID!

I also asked my mother-in-law for a Cuttlebug (been wanting one forever!) and an embossing heat gun. I got both! Couldn't believe it.

Also, got a ton of clothes and some gift cards, so nice! It was a wonderful Christmas without the gifts, but what a nice surprise. Anyway, without further ado here is a card that I made for my father-in-law whose b-day is in January. I used my Gypsy to plan out and cut the car and the "enjoy the ride" and I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the silver background paper. I also heat embossed the inside, however I don't have a picture of that. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking.


0 comments: