CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Avery! and Some Cards

This weekend was my neice's 1st Birthday Party. Her bedding and accessories are ladybug's so I thought that the Ladybug from Create a Critter would look so cute as a card for her. I didn't just cut it out though, I used my Gypsy to weld it together and made a shaped card out of it. It turned out so good...she didn't want anyone to take it away from her.






 
I also made a card for my mother-in-law to give her. She is really starting to get into Dora so I created a Dora card from Everyday Paper Dolls. I also used the Create a Critter cart to make a monkey, somewhat like Boots the Monkey. It doesn't look exactly like Boots, but it was my versions...my daughter knew who it was and she LOVES Dora, so I did my job.


 

 

 

 
Thank for looking! Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: