CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gift

So, for my son's Preschool teacher I decided to do a little scrapbook for her from all of the students. She had said that she was going to be doing Memory Books for the kids and I thought, "She should get one too." So, I took a 11x11 spiral scrapbook that I had, sent home little cards that I made with my Cricut and my Cricut markers to all the students, and used my Everday and Dress Up Paper Dolls catridges to whip up this book. It took a little longer to do then I thought, but it was worth it. She was a great teacher and my son truly adored her. Next years class is very lucky!

Here is the title page:


This is what each of the students pages looked like. I don't want to post all of them, because I don't have permission from the parents. But, you get the picture.



I think that overall it turned out lovely and she really like it! Thank you Mrs. Mendelson, you made this year extra special!

1 comments:

Turnedgypsy

She is going to love this. You are so sweet to do this for her. Teachers are a special person to all our children and we should laways appreciate them.

Great job.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com