CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thank Ewe

Recently my daughter had her 3rd birthday party and I wanted to make a special thank you card for one of her new little friends. It's actually my son's best friends little sister. Recently, they have all started to have playdates and have gotten along so good. Well, their mom was very due for her 3rd baby and she still managed to get a present and get them to our house, on time (half my old friends can't do that), so that they could play and share her birthday. So, I wanted to make them a special home made "Thank Ewe" car.




Recipe:
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Bazill Cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Stampin Up Dimensionals

Make sure that you check out my Blog Giveaway. You have till Saturday the 2nd to enter for some goodies!

0 comments: