CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

Big Girl Layout

This is a layout that I made for my mom for Christmas. Two years ago I had made her a Scrapbook with about 20 pages already done in it that she could just add to...however, she has never added to it. So, I decided that I would make her another 3 pages so that she would have one for each of the current grandkids and all she would have to do it add the pictures.



Recipe:
Cartridge Used - Baby Steps, Plantin Schoolbook (Frames)
Paper Stack - DCWV
Cardstock - Recollections

I hope that you enjoy and everyone has a Happy New Year. I know that I will. My little girl is due to arrive on the 3rd, so I will probably MIA for a while. Wanted to get a few layouts posted before then that I have been waiting on.

Happy New Year!