CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You Card

Good Morning! Hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend! My weekend was very busy trying to weed out all the toys that the kids don't play with in preperation for all the toys that they will probably get for Christmas. My wonderful husband worked so hard moving so many heavy things, including 5 TV's that we donated to Salvation Army, and countless number of clothes and toy bins that we had to organize. Luckily, all these things are down in the basement where we have our "toy room", as well as, my scraproom. So, that meant that my scraproom got all cleaned and somewhat reorganized too. Which also meant that I got to do a little bit of scrapping this weekend, yeah!!

I whipped up this Thank You card real quick last night for my parents. Every year my parents get us something that we need for the house for our anniversary. It just so happens that right around that time this year our freezer pooped out and we needed a new one, so that's what they got us. We are so lucky!! So here is the card that I made to say Thank You. Check down below for the recipe.



Recipe:
Fridge - From My Kitchen cut @ 3.5"

Hope you liked it. Check back tomorrow for the beginning of my Countdown to Christmas Cards. I got a bunch done this weekend and the pictures are all loaded and posts ready!

Have a great day!!

1 comments:

acreativeneed

This is so cute! How wonderful of your parents to that for you every anniversary!