CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Cards #8 and Lot's To Do

Good Morning!

So, this morning I woke up with the feeling that I should really try and get as much done before the baby comes as possible in the next week or two. So, I do have some posts that are all ready to be posted, as well as some projects that I need to get done this week, however I might be MIA for the next while.
I did go to the doctor yesterday and she said that the process is started, so that means that it could all start tomorrow or in 8 weeks...love that! However, with the way that I have felt lately I can just tell it's gonna be sooner rather than later.

So without further ado here is another Christmas Countdown Card with the cute little Gingerbread Man from Winter Frolic.



Recipe:
Gingerbread Man - Winter Frolic cut @ 4'
Tag - Winter Frolic cut @ 5'
Stamp - My Pink Stamper "Winter Punnies"
Patterned Paper - DCWV
Solid Cardstock - Recollections

Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: