CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Now A Momma of 3!

Hey Everyone! Wanted to check in real quick and let you know that I had my baby girl on Tuesday. It was a quick labor, only 1 1/2 hours of active labor. She was born at 1:46 pm on the 3rd of January and was 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long. She is beautiful and we are all in love with her including her big brother and big sister! I will try and post some pictures later, we definitely are not short on those, I just haven't had a chance to load them onto the computer yet.

I am so excited to get back to scrapping, especially for our new bundle of joy. It probably won't be anytime soon, but as soon as I get into a routine you better believe I will be back in my scrap room!

Till then I am still keeping up on all of your wonderful blogs!